VIDEO : NuShooz for MOBY - A First Look at the All New 40" Cooper STT Pro Tires

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you may know, Cindy and I bought our very first set of all new Cooper Discoverer STT Pro tires about a year ago and for our 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. After falling in love with how they look and perform, we just had to get a set for one of our JK's. Unfortunately for us, the largest size they came in at the time was a 37x13.50R17 and being that Rubicat was needing a new set of shoes anyway, that's who ended up getting them. A couple of weeks ago, I got confirmation from a friend that Cooper was now making this awesome tire in a 40x13.50R17 and on Friday of last week, Moby got his set of new shoes.

Now, this is far from being anything special but we thought it would be fun to give all of you a first look at these massive new 40" Cooper STT Pros. You'll get to see them being delivered to Camp WAYALIFE, installed on a set of ATX Chamber Pro II bead lock wheels and then taken out for a quick test run out at our local mall and all before the sun went down. We hope you enjoy :cool:

You can see more photos and tons of details regarding these new tires simply by clicking on the link below:
NEW Shoes for MOBY : 40x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro M/T Tires

:cool:

TRLJNKY

Moby looks so badass! I have that exact same mall right down the street. The big difference is my jeep looks like its in playland and you just add quarters to ride vs Moby 😆

sent from some burner phone found in a dumpster

WJCO

Meme King
Great video! Which part of the work did the tire shop do? It looked to me like you guys did everything at home. I'm not really familiar with bead lock installation anyways.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They're massive!

Indeed they are! About an inch taller than the 40's we were running before :shock: :crazyeyes:

They look awesome on Moby. Nice video!

Thanks! We're really happy with them and the way they look on Moby :yup:

That's a cool lil video. 40" tires always look 10 times more aggressive than their smaller counterparts. They look really good on moby!

LOL!! That's because their lugs and voids are so much bigger :crazyeyes:

They look great. Wish I had a local mall like that just down the street.

We used to say the same thing until we moved here :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First of all...you are a HOSS to lift those things up there...they look great!

:cheesy: It's all about leverage :D

Moby looks so badass! I have that exact same mall right down the street. The big difference is my jeep looks like its in playland and you just add quarters to ride vs Moby 😆

:cheesy: Now that's funny!

Great video! Which part of the work did the tire shop do? It looked to me like you guys did everything at home. I'm not really familiar with bead lock installation anyways.

LOL! We had the shop dismount the wheels from the tires. I can do it myself but for $25 to do all 5, it's a hell of a lot less work to have them do it.

Looking good!

ob_tj

I forgot how big 40s actually are! Those things are huge. And looks like they preform good around town and in the mall parking lot.

Top Bottom