Did This Guy Get A 2018 Jeep Wrangler Hood Way Before It Goes On Sale?

Thanks for the welcome. In the article, the pictures are clearly showing it being oversized / longer. I guess I'm just naturally skeptical. Is this kind of leak or mistake common? I'm not a Jeep owner (yet), but I'm following this pretty closely because I'm only holding out to see what happens with the diesel option.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the welcome. In the article, the pictures are clearly showing it being oversized / longer. I guess I'm just naturally skeptical. Is this kind of leak or mistake common? I'm not a Jeep owner (yet), but I'm following this pretty closely because I'm only holding out to see what happens with the diesel option.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like a purposeful leak. The new JL is supposed to be a bit longer or at least up front.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I'm more interested in finding one of these "recyclers" to buy parts from. Maybe I'm old but does "recycler" = "junk yard"?

Sent from my duck blind.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Looks like a purposeful leak. The new JL is supposed to be a bit longer or at least up front.

Damn, I wonder how backwards compatible it will be with the JK....would suck if all the bumpers, sliders, mounts, racks, cages, and skids would be obsolete because of the redesign. I can see the roof racks (because the windshield bolts are not in different spots) and maybe the hood, but really hope the rest of the stuff will be backwards compatible. Here's hopin!

Damn, I wonder how backwards compatible it will be with the JK....would suck if all the bumpers, sliders, mounts, racks, cages, and skids would be obsolete because of the redesign. I can see the roof racks (because the windshield bolts are not in different spots) and maybe the hood, but really hope the rest of the stuff will be backwards compatible. Here's hopin!

Maybe the 2020s will come will full float 60s!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

It would be awesome if JK mod prices fall, for some of us.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

chardrc

I would not get my hopes up. Remember bumpers, sliders, mounts, racks, cages, and skids for a TJ do not fit on a JK.... being realistic almost non of those will work on the JL without modification.

Top Bottom