BFG KO2 normal wear

GraniteCrystal

I have 10k miles on my KO2s with a decent chunk of that offroad. Took this picture this morning. Do these look like they're wearing pretty well? Rubber looked a little weird to me so wanted to check.

1476642744744.jpg

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Colorado trails. Even the easiest of trails here likely have a lot of granite hard rock on them. Same here with my new Coopers. 2k on these with mostly offroad driving. Some lugs more than others.

IMG_20161016_123813_562.jpg

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
They look pretty good for the amount of trails you do and they don't seem to have any unusual wear patterns.:thumb::thumb: Mine lasted 33k with mostly hiway miles between AZ and CO. Since we moved back home to CO I've put 26k on a replacement set of Trail Graps. They have decent rubber left but the lugs have chunks torn away from the sharp granite found on so many of our high mountain trails. You can't escape it.

swampdog

MoxieMedic

I don't notice feathering or cupping. Those large lugs will flex with terrain. Sometimes they tear or chunk. The wear that you see is from the lug doing what it's designed to do. It still looks very safe.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom