Newbie Selling Something On Third Post.

SHHHWAY

I how it is ok to post this here. I have a R-SE full width bumper for sale in Devore,CA. I am asking $900 obo. It is in great shape but I did notice yesterday that done of the powder coat has rubbed of where it meet the old stock front fenders. ..thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I how it is ok to post this here. I have a R-SE full width bumper for sale in Devore,CA. I am asking $900 obo. It is in great shape but I did notice yesterday that done of the powder coat has rubbed of where it meet the old stock front fenders. ..thanks guys!

Nope, not the right place for this. And you're not an active member so you shouldn't post things for sale anyway. Stick around, contribute some more, then make a new thread to sell your parts.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

swampdog

Do you happen to have the powdercoat that got rubbed off it? If so, I'm definitely interested.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

6w8qdDf.gif

Top Bottom