Thread: A Big JEEP Wave from Maryland

Fresh Catch

A Big JEEP Wave from Maryland

Greetings to everyone here on Wayalife.com. I will start off by saying that I am not a big blogger but do enjoy sharing a bit of what's happening here in the Mid-Atlantic off roading community. I have owned my 2014 JKU Rubicon for almost 2 years now (Nov. 22, 2014) and have been wheeling since March 2015. You can find me every few months at Rausch Creek in Tremont, PA and more recently at Chaos Off Road Park in Capon Bridge, WV. I am a member of the Chesapeake Jeep Club (thanks Sandy and Andy) as well as Capitol Off Road Enthusiasts. Both clubs are very active and are made up of some really awesome folks who love to share their passion and knowledge of all things Jeep. Most of my mods so far have come through Danny Henley at Justice Off Road who introduced me to Blue Ridge Jeepers which is a club out of the Haggerstown, MD area and is a great group of folks.

I look forward to "meeting" and chatting with you all soon.

Best regards,

Buzz Vogel
    Last edited by Sharkey; 10-19-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Welcome to WAL.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Been Around the Block RubiMyers's Avatar
    Welcome from Colorado

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Do us all a favor before this gets messy and take some time to read the FAQs. I'm not sure why you posted up a laundry list of other organizations/forums you belong to but around here, we don't do that. I pulled the websites from your post.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Welcome to Wayalife

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

By chance do you have the dates of every time you have went off-road? It would help out greatly if you had your logged time also.

Welcome to WAL!