greetings and hi to all my newly found "j-mobile" owner brothers and sisters!.

conmanumber1

greetings and hi to all my newly found "j-mobile" owner brothers and sisters!.

hi from oamaru, south island. new zealand, so im a bit of a oddball here as i own a very problematic rite hand drive 2008 jeep wrangler j.k, 2.8 c.r.d turbocharged "j-mobile". dealer is "armstrong prestige". and they aint good. here in n.z its armstrongs market jeep as a range rover class vehicle and regarding scheduled servicing like timing belt and water pump change they charge $3600.00 n.z.d's. this is just extreme price gouging as their customer based are mainly widows, retirees, or folks that just got that big windfall after selling their farm, business or a big divorce settlement, the type of people that would just look at the vehicle as a fashion statement and not question the costs of servicing not to mention they would not even know what a engine etc looks like...unlike me who discovered armstrongs charge previous owners for filter change in the common rail injection system that was never changed but still using the original 4 filters ago.....this is new zealand jeep culture for ya.

thanks for letting me into this fine site....carl gin.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
hi from oamaru, south island. new zealand, so im a bit of a oddball here as i own a very problematic rite hand drive 2008 jeep wrangler j.k, 2.8 c.r.d turbocharged "j-mobile". dealer is "armstrong prestige". and they aint good. here in n.z its armstrongs market jeep as a range rover class vehicle and regarding scheduled servicing like timing belt and water pump change they charge $3600.00 n.z.d's. this is just extreme price gouging as their customer based are mainly widows, retirees, or folks that just got that big windfall after selling their farm, business or a big divorce settlement, the type of people that would just look at the vehicle as a fashion statement and not question the costs of servicing not to mention they would not even know what a engine etc looks like...unlike me who discovered armstrongs charge previous owners for filter change in the common rail injection system that was never changed but still using the original 4 filters ago.....this is new zealand jeep culture for ya.

thanks for letting me into this fine site....carl gin.

Welcome to WAL!

Here: ................. those are periods. We use 'em when we need to take a breath! ;)

Top Bottom