Last weeks of the Jeep being naked before winter!

JDalcour

Its been about 80 degrees here in North Texas. All next week supposed to be the same too. Trying to keep mine off as long as possible aswell. Texas doesnt want to let it go....

Napalm

It was in the 50s this morning which made for a cold ride. I don't want to accept that Jeep weather is soon to be over though.
IMG_1477066945.663596.jpg

I've been waiting on this weather to go topless. i think the doors will be coming off today. I won't put them back on unless its going to rain.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I'll be stripping down for the last time today after work. Probably won't last more than a few days or week at most though here in northern az... it's been 30's in the mornings and 65 during the day... also supposed to rain twice next week...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bthomas

It's always weird for me to think about everybody getting ready to button up for winter, and here in the desert south west were still waiting waiting for cooler temps so we can strip down. We hibernate in the summer months here, and come out in winter, pretty opposite of a lot of the rest of the country.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

BigBoy

I live in the PNW. We get rain in July so only ever take the freedom panels off. Only been doorless once. You guys are lucky

Top Bottom