LoD JK Destroyer Series Bumpers Now Available!!!

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that we have our website updated with all of the New Destroyer Bumpers,http://www.lodoffroad.com . These are available in many different configurations, plus there are a lot more pictures on our website, so check them out, and let us know if you have any questions. Our Distributors are uploading them on their sites as well. Below is a video link of the Destroyer Rear bumper and tire carrier, it shows all of the attachments and how everything works including the latching system that allows the tire carrier to swing with the tailgate, or separately from the tailgate! We have spent a lot of time designing these to insure that they are the absolute best and most functional bumpers available, not only in fit and finish, but design, strength, functionality, and the most versatile available on the market. We will have additional accessories for them available in the next few weeks as well, so stay tuned...

Diagram JBC0700 (2).jpg Diagram JBC0700.jpg JFB0704 (2).jpg JFB0702 (2).jpg JFB0712 (2).jpg JKF0722.jpg JRB0740.jpg JRB0700.jpg

www.lodoffroad.com

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I like the way they look! Can you get the front bunper without the lower skid and how does the lower skid attach to the crash bar? Im asking because my lower crash bar is bent upward in the middle

Sent from my LG-D851 using WAYALIFE mobile app

scull20

Wow guys, home run on these! Question are the front bumpers bolt on only, or require frame trimming?

J

JKDream

LōD Offroad;784717 said:
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that we have our website updated with all of the New Destroyer Bumpers,http://www.lodoffroad.com . These are available in many different configurations, plus there are a lot more pictures on our website, so check them out, and let us know if you have any questions. Our Distributors are uploading them on their sites as well. Below is a video link of the Destroyer Rear bumper and tire carrier, it shows all of the attachments and how everything works including the latching system that allows the tire carrier to swing with the tailgate, or separately from the tailgate! We have spent a lot of time designing these to insure that they are the absolute best and most functional bumpers available, not only in fit and finish, but design, strength, functionality, and the most versatile available on the market. We will have additional accessories for them available in the next few weeks as well, so stay tuned...

[video=youtube;CwONV4w_tB0]

Do you guys offer the stinger bumper but with a recessed winch plate?

bthomas

Really, really nice stuff LōD! Functionality, durability and good looks! I wish these would have been out a few years ago, I'm so tempted to sell what I have and change over. I wish my money tree would bloom more often!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

aldaman

The bumpers look good.:thumb:....Question,
  • Does the front bumpers accept the factory fog lights?
  • Do you have to relocate the vacuum pump in order to run those bumpers?
:beer:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Absolutely god damn genius. This was the bumper I was looking for when I was shopping way back when. I really hope you guys are the first to come out with JL bumpers, as I will surely pick that bad boy up. Bravo, a work of art.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
The shorty bumper looks really nice, but still waiting to hear about what installing involves. Is vacuum pump relo or cutting off the frame horns necessary?

Top Bottom