Devils Highway on Hells Revenge, Moab

Remlap

IMG_1477092359.425842.jpg

Just got back from my first venture to Moab.

My wife cried when I took her straight up the first obstacle on Hells Revenge, a guide said it was called The Intimidater. After that I kept my reserve and took the bypasses to keep my family wanting to come back to this awesome place, but I digress..

Has anyone here conquered this bad boy? It is near Mickeys Hot Tub at the top.

Seems possible with the proper line and some momentum I guess, but I don't see many making it on youtube.

I would only try it in a caged buggy myself, downright scary looking in person.

If you have ridiculously huge balls and have accomplished this feat, please brag about it here.

And show proof of course, word stories shall not be believed haha.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sullivan

No JK's but watched buddies buggy walk right thru it. I have to find the video. Just got back from Moab 2 weeks ago.
Almost flipped in Mickey's Hot tub. Did a nice wheel stand and grabbed reverse to save it

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
Hard to tell, different camera angle, if this is the same thing. Looks like it may be, but they're referring to it as the Hot Tub.

Remlap

Hard to tell, different camera angle, if this is the same thing. Looks like it may be, but they're referring to it as the Hot Tub.

That looks like Mickeys judging by the height, does that dude cry at the end? Haha

Found this one but I dont know how to embed videos

ttps://youtu.be/A-huwktACos

Remlap

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A-huwktACos" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe this works

Remlap

Well shit, im too stupid

But a Northridge Jeep flops on it Easter Safari 2016, thought some might enjoy that around here

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Well shit, im too stupid

But a Northridge Jeep flops on it Easter Safari 2016, thought some might enjoy that around here

Just curious, what's people beef with northridge? I haven't ordered much from them and haven't had a problem, but I'd like to know what has happened to others

Remlap

Just curious, what's people beef with northridge? I haven't ordered much from them and haven't had a problem, but I'd like to know what has happened to others

Just getting a lighthearted dig at them, I dont have a clue about them as far as customer service but I got a pretty good idea about their ethics.

Since they make a crack about the driving in the comments of the video, I assumed no one was hurt so I had a laugh at it too.

Sure it hurts to see a nice Jeep flop like that, but on that obstacle I think one should be fully prepared to accept that outcome.

My guess would be they wanted a hellacool video snippet and wound up with the opposite. I witnessed the same sort of thing happen at the wall on poughkeepsie gulch last year. While several of us were waiting for the fj summit guys to finish winching eachother up, one of the offroad vendors came back down, turned around to try it again (with all of us waiting still) then rolled over on his fifth or sixth attempt.

That is when they quit filming and let the rest of us recover their brand new, slightly fucked up 4runner.

I googled them when we got home, found their facebook page claiming they were ran off the shoulder of a mountain road. Either to save face with customers (though I see no shame in trying) or for insurance fraud I suppose.

If they sold Jeep parts I would warn others here of their ethics as well, but I dont give a shit about Toyota's.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Just getting a lighthearted dig at them, I dont have a clue about them as far as customer service but I got a pretty good idea about their ethics.

Since they make a crack about the driving in the comments of the video, I assumed no one was hurt so I had a laugh at it too.

Sure it hurts to see a nice Jeep flop like that, but on that obstacle I think one should be fully prepared to accept that outcome.

My guess would be they wanted a hellacool video snippet and wound up with the opposite. I witnessed the same sort of thing happen at the wall on poughkeepsie gulch last year. While several of us were waiting for the fj summit guys to finish winching eachother up, one of the offroad vendors came back down, turned around to try it again (with all of us waiting still) then rolled over on his fifth or sixth attempt.

That is when they quit filming and let the rest of us recover their brand new, slightly fucked up 4runner.

I googled them when we got home, found their facebook page claiming they were ran off the shoulder of a mountain road. Either to save face with customers (though I see no shame in trying) or for insurance fraud I suppose.

If they sold Jeep parts I would warn others here of their ethics as well, but I dont give a shit about Toyota's.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm in no way upset or offended here! More so intrigued I would say!

Remlap

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm in no way upset or offended here! More so intrigued I would say!

No problemo, I would be too

Now this guy has a reason to cried at the end.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL! True

View attachment 228246
He didn't make it though....

We ended up helping him weld it back together View attachment 228247

Holy shit, what a mess haha

Top Bottom