Hey, ORE. We're cool. You can stop sending me things now.

boardsurfer

A while back I ordered the new tire carrier pretty much as soon as it hit the site. It came, I installed it, there were a few issues. No biggie. So I left a review on the site stating that the nuts didnt match the bolts and that the brackets were really tight. I also mentioned that overall, the carrier is awesome and solid as a rock on the back of my Jeep.

A few days later I got some new brackets and matching nylock nuts in the mail. I didnt ask for them, they just showed up. I am grateful none the less. This weekend I will be rebuilding the carrier with the new brackets. Thank you ORE!

But wait there's more! Today I got another unexpected package. I haven't ordered anything (nor asked) but this was another package of replacement nylock nuts.

When I ordered my first EVO product way back last year (Pro Series front bumper) I knew right then that the stuff was quality after taking one look at it. It's not like you had to fight to keep me as a customer. This ABOVE AND BEYOND effort is approaching Legendary status. Seriously, you guys rock. Your clear dedication to making it right is not lost on me, and I wanted to make sure others knew about it.

So, we're cool. You can stop sending me things now. Unless, you know, there's a spare EVO cage that you're just desperate to get rid of. :cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Good to hear you've had a good experience. Honestly the Shop Manager Drew is a solid dude and always takes care of his customers. Great customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Just got some of there C Gussets in the mail today. I can already tell they will be a GREAT product and they are much higher quality than the C gussets I went with on my last JKU.

boardsurfer

Just got some of there C Gussets in the mail today. I can already tell they will be a GREAT product and they are much higher quality than the C gussets I went with on my last JKU.

I have those as well and with my new beadlocks that are 3.5" backspacing, I am really glad I do.

Ddays

Hooked
I ordered a ORE team t-shirt online a couple weeks ago. Drew called me an hour after I placed the order & told me they were out of that size & could he sub a different style. I said sure no problem. Two days later 3 shirts show up instead of one. Great customer service always gets you coming back for more.

Napalm

Everyone is always calling us EVO fanboys, this is why! :)

Great customer service, great product, great people.

Top Bottom