From BC Canada

LocknRock1

Hello to all (A big jeep wave to you all from BC Canada) A little about myself I love the outdoors especially with my jeep I like day trips but my passion is Overland expeditions I have traveled some of the most challenging trails in BC, Yukon territories and Alaska

Best regards
Brent

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hello to all (A big jeep wave to you all from BC Canada) A little about myself I love the outdoors especially with my jeep I like day trips but my passion is Overland expeditions I have traveled some of the most challenging trails in BC, Yukon territories and Alaska some trips lasted as long as 10 days to complete. I own a company (website and off-road shop removed cause idk how to read the rules). We have in the pasted held little Off-Road events and this is where we are taking the company to a new level. Anyway Im not here to talk about that I just wanted to say hello to you all

Best regards
Brent

I removed your website and off road shop name. Read the rules that you agreed to when you signed up

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What a turd bucket. You come here and try to talk about my website and how it's a "place for people to hang out." Doesn't seem like you're here to pimp a competing web forum at all!!

LocknRock1

Thank you for the welcome mojave5 and Jegar Sorry cozdude I didn't think that I overstepped, but from the word colorful comment from Overland JK and others I guess I did. I will leave it at that it is not worth my time or effort to argue or bash back. I will how ever let this pass once since I was clearly in the wrong.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Thank you for the welcome mojave5 and Jegar Sorry cozdude I didn't think that I overstepped, but from the word colorful comment from Overland JK and others I guess I did. I will leave it at that it is not worth my time or effort to argue or bash back. I will how ever let this pass once since I was clearly in the wrong.

Cool. Welcome to Wayalife

Top Bottom