The rules don't apply to me, stop by my booth

LocknRock1

The Apex Jamboree consists of presentations, learning new skills, and day trips, departing from Apex Mountain throughout the three day event. Participants provide their own four-wheel drive vehicle don’t forget to bring extra gas since there is no gas station on Apex Mountain, take care of their own food and non-alcoholic beverages for the trips. Suggested essentials, beyond plenty of water, include sun protection, and layered clothing in case of changing weather circumstances that are always a possibility during the summer in southern British Columbia.

Updated for 2017 - On Line registration on our web site: All participants will use the web site to register. Tickets will be available soon members will get first email updates register soon
Beginning in 2017, ALL registrations will be handled on this website. No paper registrations will be used this year and future years.

IF YOU HAVE A GROUP Gather your group together to decide what you want to do, then get on the web site and register while there are plenty of spaces left for the trails you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
The Apex Jamboree consists of presentations, learning new skills, and day trips, departing from Apex Mountain throughout the three day event. The official event is hosted by link removed Participants provide their own four-wheel drive vehicle don’t forget to bring extra gas since there is no gas station on Apex Mountain, take care of their own food and non-alcoholic beverages for the trips. Suggested essentials, beyond plenty of water, include sun protection, and layered clothing in case of changing weather circumstances that are always a possibility during the summer in southern British Columbia.

Updated for 2017 - On Line registration on our web site: All participants will use the web site to register. Tickets will be available soon members will get first email updates register soon
Beginning in 2017, ALL registrations will be handled on this website. No paper registrations will be used this year and future years.

IF YOU HAVE A GROUP Gather your group together to decide what you want to do, then get on the web site and register while there are plenty of spaces left for the trails you want.

Photo removed

In case you missed it...

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules

LocknRock1

Ok even when the forum description states this is where to put up this type of post I'm still wrong ok I know what it is now and I will bow out good luck all it was nice meeting you.

WJCO

Meme King
Ok even when the forum description states this is where to put up this type of post I'm still wrong ok I know what it is now and I will bow out good luck all it was nice meeting you.

Regardless of what the forum description states here, the rules state otherwise about soliciting agendas like your post. So, if you want to hang out, contribute, and enjoy the forum, you don't need to 'bow out.' You can hang around as long as you aren't pimping your own agenda.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
So after you were asked harshly and nicely to not pimp your shit, you still proceeded to re-edit your post for us to stop by your booth? :grayno:

What's with the douche bags tonight? The next full moon isn't until next month.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I was going through my PM's and came across this one. Went looking for a reason why and found this thread.

LocknRock1 said:
Was not a very warm welcome Eddie I realize now, I might have overstepped my welcome and I do apologize for that but to be told to fuck off from several members that is not acceptable behavior from anyone so I would like you to delete my profile from your records and lets forget I have even stepped foot into this forum Thank you Best regards Brent and all the best.

Ddays

Hooked
LOL!! I was going through my PM's and came across this one. Went looking for a reason why and found this thread.

LOL - might want to send him a few of these bad boys to try out next time & explain that they are to be used in punctuation: .......................

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
So, he's out now? He apologized in his wave thread. Whatever...I can't keep up with all the butt hurt.

From BC Canada
Thank you for the welcome mojave5 and Jegar Sorry cozdude I didn't think that I overstepped, but from the word colorful comment from Overland JK and others I guess I did. I will leave it at that it is not worth my time or effort to argue or bash back. I will how ever let this pass once since I was clearly in the wrong.
http://wayalife.com/showpost.php?p=785396

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom