New EVO Cage Packages

Buster3479

Can you provide a little more definition on the different packages available? I've been waiting for these for a bit after calling a few weeks ago, and I'm not sure which way to go. At $850, the EVO-1156 provides about the same number of pieces as the RH base package for the same price (EVO looks cleaner, more vis, and more triangulated).

Going past the base cage, it'd be nice to see some shots on a Jeep of all the additional pieces before dropping roughly the same money again for additional protection. Also, do you have to remove any of the factory cross members for the additional pieces? I'm really interested in EVO-222, but want to know what I'm getting into for the install, and what I'm getting in return for the extra money! The full EVO package is almost $700 more than the competitor's full package. I'm sure it's better, but I'd like to know more!

https://www.offroadevolution.com/?s=evo+cage

allwhitejeeps

Can you provide a little more definition on the different packages available? I've been waiting for these for a bit after calling a few weeks ago, and I'm not sure which way to go. At $850, the EVO-1156 provides about the same number of pieces as the RH base package for the same price (EVO looks cleaner, more vis, and more triangulated).

Going past the base cage, it'd be nice to see some shots on a Jeep of all the additional pieces before dropping roughly the same money again for additional protection. Also, do you have to remove any of the factory cross members for the additional pieces? I'm really interested in EVO-222, but want to know what I'm getting into for the install, and what I'm getting in return for the extra money! The full EVO package is almost $700 more than the competitor's full package. I'm sure it's better, but I'd like to know more!

https://www.offroadevolution.com/?s=evo+cage

Each package literally says whats in it in the title, and if you scroll down you can see those parts solo

Buster3479

I guess I'll need to see a set of instructions or writeup. I'm primarily curious about mods required to remove the factory c-pillar cross member, and the b-pillar cross member metal and plastic trimming required to add the additional pieces.

Top Bottom