First Jeep Wave from Salt Lake City

RK-JK2014

IMG_0676 (1).jpg

First post. So my wife doesn't think the jeep wave is a real thing....HA! I'm counting on all of you to help correct her understanding! I am looking forward to learning from all of you. By way of introduction, this is not my first jeep, but I'd say that I'm new as this is the first time I've owned one that is well modified. I sold my original 2-door wrangler sport shortly after getting married in an effort to have a more "professional" appearance at work and to drive something a little more "family friendly." BIG MISTAKE. The old saying that "you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone" certainly applies. Ever since then I've been longing to get back into the Jeep lifestyle. Finally, 11 years later, I'd had enough and I decided I didn't care whether what I drove was considered "professional" or not, and the new 4-doors have made things much easier with the kids, so I bought this 2014 Rubicon. I could not be more thrilled! We haven't officially named her, though Claire (my wife) calls her Henrietta. Your suggestions are welcome.
Eddie, I wanted to give a big thanks to you. Your posts and videos are inspiring!

View attachment 228483

First post. So my wife doesn't think the jeep wave is a real thing....HA! I'm counting on all of you to help correct her understanding! I am looking forward to learning from all of you. By way of introduction, this is not my first jeep, but I'd say that I'm new as this is the first time I've owned one that is well modified. I sold my original 2-door wrangler sport shortly after getting married in an effort to have a more "professional" appearance at work and to drive something a little more "family friendly." BIG MISTAKE. The old saying that "you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone" certainly applies. Ever since then I've been longing to get back into the Jeep lifestyle. Finally, 11 years later, I'd had enough and I decided I didn't care whether what I drove was considered "professional" or not, and the new 4-doors have made things much easier with the kids, so I bought this 2014 Rubicon. I could not be more thrilled! We haven't officially named her, though Claire (my wife) calls her Henrietta. Your suggestions are welcome.
Eddie, I wanted to give a big thanks to you. Your posts and videos are inspiring!

I too just joined the JK family. I live in West Jordan and although Im still running stock at the moment, Ive been itching to get out and run with some folks local.

Top Bottom