How to mount Truck-Lite Anti-Flicker module

raginkgin1

I have just order my second set of Truck-Lite Anti-Flicker modules for my JKU. The first pair got banged around so much my headlamps would go out almost on a daily basis. I figured this time I would look for advice from this crowd to see if anyone has figured out how best to secure the anti-flicker module to keep it from banging around. Any suggestions or pics on how you may have installed them is appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
I have just order my second set of Truck-Lite Anti-Flicker modules for my JKU. The first pair got banged around so much my headlamps would go out almost on a daily basis. I figured this time I would look for advice from this crowd to see if anyone has figured out how best to secure the anti-flicker module to keep it from banging around. Any suggestions or pics on how you may have installed them is appreciated.

Did the module itself fail or was it a failure of the connections (i.e. water intrusion and subsequent corrosion)?

Did you add any dielectric grease, and if so, where?

Ddays

Hooked
I just zip-tied mine to the wiring to keep it from banging around. Mine are 2 years old now.

raginkgin1

Just must be my ability to be the 1% of those who will have a failure of a solid product. Maybe I'll spend a few more cycles on install this time around and figure out a way to mount it with a little extra padding.

Top Bottom