Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: Once again great service!

  1. #21
    Nothing but a Thing jkwebbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina
    Posts
    1,879
    The 2 discount tires close to me are run by complete idiots. I'll buy my tires from them, but will never get them mounted there. Sucks because DT is a good company with great prices

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #22
    Nothing but a Thing BananaJeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,703
    I always have great luck with DT. Bought my Dynapro M/Ts last fall for my TJ, and just before winter put a set of Duratracs on my Tacoma for winter. Awesome guys and reasonable prices. Love knowing that wherever I am in the USA, if I pop a tire they will get me taken care of (edit: I have the certificates).
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

  3. #23
    Advertiser Discount Tire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwebbie View Post
    The 2 discount tires close to me are run by complete idiots. I'll buy my tires from them, but will never get them mounted there. Sucks because DT is a good company with great prices

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thank you for sharing and for choosing Discount Tire, jkwebbie. One of out top priorities is our customers complete satisfaction; sorry to hear we've fallen short with you.

    If you would, send is a PM with your experiences along with any suggestions on how to improve and I'll pass them along accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaJeep View Post
    I always have great luck with DT. Bought my Dynapro M/Ts last fall for my TJ, and just before winter put a set of Duratracs on my Tacoma for winter. Awesome guys and reasonable prices. Love knowing that wherever I am in the USA, if I pop a tire they will get me taken care of (edit: I have the certificates).
    Thank you for your business, BananaJeep!
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

    Useful Links:

  4. #24
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    6,896
    I had a little situation the last trip to Discount Tire and sent them a PM last Friday night. I was shocked to get a reply from Matt on Saturday! He took care of things for me and I received a call from the manager at the local store on Tuesday and I stopped today to get some details worked out. While there I ordered a set of Michelins for my work truck and noticed a sign for 10% off for first responders. I asked him if it counted if I was a retired volunteer firefighter and he said nope that works just fine! Score, thank you Matt and Discount tire, and Mike and Alex at the store.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #25
    Advertiser Discount Tire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    I had a little situation the last trip to Discount Tire and sent them a PM last Friday night. I was shocked to get a reply from Matt on Saturday! He took care of things for me and I received a call from the manager at the local store on Tuesday and I stopped today to get some details worked out. While there I ordered a set of Michelins for my work truck and noticed a sign for 10% off for first responders. I asked him if it counted if I was a retired volunteer firefighter and he said nope that works just fine! Score, thank you Matt and Discount tire, and Mike and Alex at the store.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you posting your personal experience here.

    Glad to hear you were able to order some new Michelin tires and get a discount to boot. Please post up a photo when you get a chance.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

    Useful Links:

  6. #26
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    6,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you posting your personal experience here.

    Glad to hear you were able to order some new Michelin tires and get a discount to boot. Please post up a photo when you get a chance.
    Will do, thank you again


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #27
    Fresh Catch FIREJK13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Smith Valley
    Posts
    11
    I had my wheels and tires balanced at discount tire they did it for free they have awesome service unfortunately the guy didn't set the tire pressure the same in every tire and I had to fix it.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #28
    Advertiser Discount Tire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by FIREJK13 View Post
    I had my wheels and tires balanced at discount tire they did it for free they have awesome service unfortunately the guy didn't set the tire pressure the same in every tire and I had to fix it.


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Welcome to WAL, FIREJK13!

    We use an automatic air inflation system that raises the pressure in the tires to the entered pressure, so I'm surprised this happened. Our apologies for the mishap! It may not hurt to mention this next time you come in for a visit so it doesn't happen again.
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

    Useful Links:

  9. #29
    Guy with a Red 2-Door cozdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    18,538
    Want to bounce off my original thread again.

    Worked with Matt thru PM for about a week working on prices for new cooper stt pros. Well I pulled the trigger last Monday and I got them delivered to my house Wednesday morning! Only two days! That's quicker than some parts distributors!
    IMG_7294.jpg

    As I'm sure you all saw I got them mounted up this past weekend
    IMG_7309.jpg

    I can't thank Matt and the team at DT enough! They had the best price to my door out of anyone online!
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES


    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

    2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

    Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

    jlwrangler.com

  10. #30
    Advertiser Discount Tire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Want to bounce off my original thread again.

    Worked with Matt thru PM for about a week working on prices for new cooper stt pros. Well I pulled the trigger last Monday and I got them delivered to my house Wednesday morning! Only two days! That's quicker than some parts distributors!


    As I'm sure you all saw I got them mounted up this past weekend


    I can't thank Matt and the team at DT enough! They had the best price to my door out of anyone online!
    Oh heck yes! Looks mean!

    Thank you for the shout out and for allowing us the opportunity to help
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

    Useful Links:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS