Once again great service!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just want to thank RJ for the service over the phone last night ordering tires for my moms car! I had a few different ones picked out and he helped me narrow it down to a good all season tire that would work for her! Ended up getting 4 Cooper CS3 touring tires with the warranty and he even gave me the forum discount!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Nice!! Love DT.. had a small steering shake yesterday. Stopped by DT and they immediately diagnosed and took care of it.

Great people, I can't imagine buying tires anywhere else.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice!! Love DT.. had a small steering shake yesterday. Stopped by DT and they immediately diagnosed and took care of it.

Great people, I can't imagine buying tires anywhere else.

Yea I couldn't either! My stepdad was looking at some other online tire store and was complaining about price and cost of shipping. I took the iPad, went to DTD and found a few I knew would work but wanted a second opinion. In the end ended up with a great tire, saved money, got a rebate form, a warranty, and free shipping! Couldn't ask for a better turn out!

Discount Tire

Thank you, all for the kind words and for your continued support of Discount Tire! I love coming into work on Monday's seeing this type of thread :thumb:

DT is an awesome local company here. Little things go a long way! I have a pain in the butt slow leak in my front tire and I go in every other week for a free pressure check!

SilverBack

Wanted to highjack the thread and give a big Thanks to Patrick and DTD. Just ordered a set of 5 Ridge Grapplers, 285/75R17 C for SilverBack. Will post some photos in my build thread once the arrive and are mounted. Thanks Again, DTD!!! Y'all Rock!

Discount Tire

Wanted to highjack the thread and give a big Thanks to Patrick and DTD. Just ordered a set of 5 Ridge Grapplers, 285/75R17 C for SilverBack. Will post some photos in my build thread once the arrive and are mounted. Thanks Again, DTD!!! Y'all Rock!

Thank you for the shout out. Can't wait to see some photos.

We appreciate your support.

JAGS

Hooked
Wanted to give a shout out to your your West Coast guys at my local America's Tires in Chino Hills. They always have great service.

This week they did a no questions asked price match on some nitro trail grapplers and it was a smokin deal. Hopefully get them mounted up next week.

Thanks.

HoosierWolf

Shout out to Mgr Mark Sprout (fellow jeeper) and his crew at Discount Tire in Avon, IN.

They were able to order in and set up an appointment for new tires for my wife's car in only a couple of days. Got them installed super fast as well even though she was late due to weather related traffic. Thanks guys!

side note: People in Indianapolis cannot drive worth a shit in snow. :dont_tell:

Discount Tire

Wanted to give a shout out to your your West Coast guys at my local America's Tires in Chino Hills. They always have great service.

This week they did a no questions asked price match on some nitro trail grapplers and it was a smokin deal. Hopefully get them mounted up next week.

Thanks.

Awesome to hear, Jags! Thank you so much for your support; I'll pass your kind words over to our CA. regional office.

Fixed it for you ;)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

I've seen this attempted... many times :crazyeyes:

Shout out to Mgr Mark Sprout (fellow jeeper) and his crew at Discount Tire in Avon, IN.

They were able to order in and set up an appointment for new tires for my wife's car in only a couple of days. Got them installed super fast as well even though she was late due to weather related traffic. Thanks guys!

side note: People in Indianapolis cannot drive worth a shit in snow. :dont_tell:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us as well, HoosierWolf! I'll pass your comments along as well :thumb:

Stay safe in the white stuff!

Top Bottom