Spicy Chicken

Ddays

Hooked
The custom anodized Kings are so bad ass.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Aren't they though! I looked at anodizing my wheels all gold when I first got them because they ran the Machetes all gold anodized at the Baja 1000 this year on EVO1.
Got the price & decided they look just fine raw aluminum!

Thunder

Is the suspension available for order in these colors? Are other colors available too? I've never seen an option other than the blue.
My preference would be black and silver.

20161101225734-8f76f6ed-me.jpg

Thunder

Darn, that's what I figured. Thought it'd be worth it to ask though. The black stickers had me wondering. Would he have had those made custom??

Thunder

Just checked the King website where they say:

"At King Shocks everything we build is custom made for you so there are many choices available when you place your order. Our knowledgeable sales team will guide you through the ordering process where we explain all the options available. You can specify every aspect of your parts including, shock lengths, hose lengths, seal options, rod end styles, custom colors to match your paint scheme or any of the over 30 options available. From mild to wild we can build whatever you need."

One of the 30 options is black stickers.

Cool that options are available anyways.
Even though they are probably out of my price range.

mastrcruse

There used to be a king shock builder that would change the colors ect. On the fly so you could see the shock. I can't find it anymore but it was posted by someone on Facebook. Sucks cause it was pretty cool!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
IIRC the shocks on Spicy Chicken are the new EVO/KING DSV shock. I saw a post somewhere about it being a different shock all together from the blue/aluminum bodied shocks... I dont think they are just colored different... But I could be wrong?

Last edited:

Thunder

IIRC the shocks on Spicy Chicken are the new EVO/KING DSV shock. I saw a post somewhere about it being a different shock all together from the blue/aluminum bodied shocks... I dont think they are just colored different... But I could be wrong?

Ya, I saw a recent EVO Facebook photo of those. Apart from the color, what is the difference between them and the blue we all know?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Ya, I saw a recent EVO Facebook photo of those. Apart from the color, what is the difference between them and the blue we all know?
I'ed be lying if I told you I know the difference, but I THINK it has something to do with the valving, being that these are "DSV" shocks or "duel sport valving", opposed to the "standard offroad evolution" proprietary sport valving shocks? Needless to say, I'm curious as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom