Rubi Transfer Case

desertrunner

Contact MoTech. They may have some.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just as a heads up for people looking for Rubi cases, I called Motech today they do not have any rubi cases currently but they have a waiting list they said had about 5 people on it, i went ahead and put my name on the list maybe ill get lucky. They took my name number and type of jeep so depending on what configuration people are looking for they might have one pop up that will work. :thumb:

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Just as a heads up for people looking for Rubi cases, I called Motech today they do not have any rubi cases currently but they have a waiting list they said had about 5 people on it, i went ahead and put my name on the list maybe ill get lucky. They took my name number and type of jeep so depending on what configuration people are looking for they might have one pop up that will work. :thumb:

How much do they sell them for?

desertrunner

How much do they sell them for?

i believe 1000 is what they have listed on their website plus shipping cost. I dont know if they are still doing the deal to swap you for a sport T case if that would knock some money off

1000 seems a bit high since i know there are some people on here that have found them for under $500 but compared to the 1600-1800 i have found them for on ebay 1000 isnt too bad

Top Bottom