LIVE COVERAGE : 2016 SEMA Show Virtual Feed ON-the-GO!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20161030100913-56fed099.jpg

Hey boys and girls, it's SEMA time again and as we have done for well over 10 years now, Cindy and I will be covering the show LIVE from Las Vegas, Nevada! We invite you to attend the show virtually by SUBSCRIBING to and following us here on this thread. You can be sure that we will post up TONS of great photos of everything we see and of course, if there's anything in particular you'd like to see, all you have to do is ask. If it's possible, we will be sure to do what we can to get a shot of whatever it is you're looking for!

Also, don't forget to check out the TONS of detailed HI-RES photos we'll be posting up daily of everything we see at the show. To help make it easier for you to search and sort through, our photos will be categorized by vehicle or product and they will be placed in individual threads. You can find all these photos by clicking on the following link below:

2016 SEMA Show Photo Gallery

I look forward to seeing you all here on WAYALIFE and I hope you enjoy our coverage of the 2016 SEMA Show :cool:

Can't wait for the coverage.

If you happen by the Baileigh Industrial booth and can take a few pictures. I'd love to see what new metal shaping tools they are are going to reveal.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty! But can't imagine they'd get much flex...

Certainly no up travel but it was running coil overs and trailing arms :crazyeyes:

I'll be sure to start a thread about this rig later and include a ton of pics.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess there's just so much about Jeep, it's legendary status of being the ultimate 4WD vehicle, it's long standing history in both the military and civilian world and it's iconic design that people find so offensive and revolting that companies are just chomping at the bit to completely change every aspect of how it looks so that others won't know what you're driving. Last year, it was the unibrow that was all the rage, the year before was the 7-slot grill delete - this year, it's the razorfication of the JK complete with a JJ Abrams reboot of a Darth Vader mask for a grill. :icon_crazy:

IMG_1477850726.401569.jpg

This one is from Antiodote Motorsports but there are more just like it everywhere.

Top Bottom