Evo 1/4 pounder with stinger?

ssh6314

So My 08 Jk (2dr) is on stock suspension, on 33 toyo AT's, a lift is in my future, but, with the kid on the way ( any day now actually ), and my desire to do it right one time, and not BB it, then lift it 3 inches, then go to 4 and replace the driveshafts etc etc, Im saving, and waiting for next years glorious tax return to hopefully, go with an evo bolt on lift, driveshafts, and other necesary parts for said lift. What I don't want to wait on, is replacing this stock front bumper. I want the 1/4 pounder and stinger.

now after that paragraph, the questions:

How much does it weigh? is it going to sag the front end noticeably on stock suspension? lets assume no winch.

Does anyone Have any pictures of this on a stockish JK? does it look silly :s

TY!

DanMojo82

Go for it! If there is one thing I love about my stinger, it's that it makes parking so much easier. haha. But seriously, it does. I have the Rugged Ridge one, and had it on when I only had 33's and a budget boost. It doesn't look odd at all.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The bumper is heavy but, even with a winch installed, you're only going to see about .5"-.75" of sag at most. Certainly, nothing a coil spacer of equal height can't fix and for cheap. :yup:

ssh6314

Thanks all. As soon as I recover from the baby arrival. This things getting ordered!

Sent from my PG86100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Yea I love my bumper! Even with the little sag it don't look bad at all.
Before the 35s
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358493705.813645.jpg

With 35s and cut fenders.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358493774.241007.jpg

It's a bad ass bumper and way worth the money. 👍👍

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ssh6314

Thanks for the pictures. This bumper is mine. It won't look out of place before or after the lift

Sent from my PG86100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JethroJK

Before the 35s
View attachment 12899

View attachment 12900

I see you keep the stock wheels with the 35s. Did you have to clip anything because of rubbing? Your Jeep looks sweet. I am planning on doing the same but I have a black JKUR and will probably plasti-dip the wheels black.

JethroJK

Before the 35s
View attachment 12899

View attachment 12900

Sorry but I have another question. I wanted to get the 1/4 pounder as well but my OCD wants me to have matching bumpers but the EVO rear bumper seems that it might be too big. Which one did you get or did you?

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I see you keep the stock wheels with the 35s. Did you have to clip anything because of rubbing? Your Jeep looks sweet. I am planning on doing the same but I have a black JKUR and will probably plasti-dip the wheels black.

Thanks! Yea I had to trim the fenders because they kept rubbing on any bump I went on and I'm going to have to trim off the rear metal peaces but that's about it.

JethroJK

Thanks! Yea I had to trim the fenders because they kept rubbing on any bump I went on and I'm going to have to trim off the rear metal peaces but that's about it.

Cool. Thanks. That pic, is that stock lift or 2.5?

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Sorry but I have another question. I wanted to get the 1/4 pounder as well but my OCD wants me to have matching bumpers but the EVO rear bumper seems that it might be too big. Which one did you get or did you?

I haven't got one yet but when I do it's gonna be EVO so it does match and it's not too big I think it's just right but that's just personal thoughts.

Top Bottom