Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: 2016 SEMA BREAKING NEWS: NEW Dynatrac Axle Packages

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris1015 View Post
    Can't wrap my head around these prices yet. What were they like before these deals price wise for a pair? 10k seems like so much money. Please pardon the ignorance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    A lot more. It's a smoking deal, for what you get.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

2016 SEMA BREAKING NEWS: NEW Dynatrac Axle Packages

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    A lot more. It's a smoking deal, for what you get.

What Clayton said. A set of front and rear prorock 60's fully built with gears and lockers of choice, AND rear is a full float for nearly 11K?! Fricking ridiculous deal. That's why I'm pulling the trigger VERY soon.

B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread

Is anybody running that new Pro60 rear that comes in the hardcore kit yet?
    Mine is slated for production on February 20th, kinda wanting to see if anybody has an opinion or recommendations on the new rear full float.

----------------
    2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
    – Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC
    --------------------

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1015 View Post
    Can't wrap my head around these prices yet. What were they like before these deals price wise for a pair? 10k seems like so much money. Please pardon the ignorance.

Dude, I've been shopping Pro Rock 60's since my first Jk in 2013, so...it's only been a about 4 years, I just dropped 12,200 bones for two fully built ready to go 60's from dynatrac with delivery, if I had got the same (or near same) 4 years ago, I would have been looking at 16-16.5 if not more easily

----------------
    2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
    --------------------

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond_JKU View Post
    Dude, I've been shopping Pro Rock 60's since my first Jk in 2013, so...it's only been a about 4 years, I just dropped 12,200 bones for two fully built ready to go 60's from dynatrac with delivery, if I had got the same (or near same) 4 years ago, I would have been looking at 16-16.5 if not more easily

----------------
    2016 JKUR

I hear ya, bud. If I could afford that man it sounds so awesome. I'm understanding more about all the features that it has now and it's really awesome. Still 10k is 10k and I don't have that now lol.

Is anybody running that new Pro60 rear that comes in the hardcore kit yet?
    Mine is slated for production on February 20th, kinda wanting to see if anybody has an opinion or recommendations on the new rear full float.

----------------
    2016 JKUR

I have mine delivered to the shop. Install will prob commence next week. If there's anything specific about the axle fitment, I can let you know. Can't wait to get them in!

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrockTT View Post
    I have mine delivered to the shop. Install will prob commence next week. If there's anything specific about the axle fitment, I can let you know. Can't wait to get them in!
    You must have been in front of me in line. Mine are supposed to ship this week.

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrockTT View Post

Mine are on order! Any details about your install? Would love to be ready with insight when mine are delivered...

Thanks!

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjimbo View Post
    You must have been in front of me in line. Mine are supposed to ship this week.

----------------
    2016 JKUR

Mine are on order! Any details about your installs? Would love to be ready with insight when mine are delivered...

Thanks!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213