2016 SEMA BREAKING NEWS: NEW Dynatrac DHD Drag Link Sleeve

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Over the last 10 years, Cindy and I have seen our fair share of breaks on the Jeep JK Wrangler and while we've found the factory drag link to hold up well, especially on rigs running a ram assist, where we have seen breaks is on the turnbuckle or adjuster sleeve. Well, Dynatrac now has a solution to this problem. Check out this third of 5 exclusive press releases!

All-New DHD Drag Link Sleeve™ from Dynatrac Provides Extended Adjustment Range and More than Double the Strength for Jeep JKs

20161031164351-3b7eea41-me.jpg

• DHD Drag Link Sleeve™ replaces the factory JK sleeve which is a common failure point in lifted Jeeps with larger tires
• Lengthens the drag link assembly
• Provides more adjustment
• More than doubles the strength
• Made in the USA

Las Vegas – The all-new DHD Drag Link Sleeve™ from Dynatrac replaces the Jeep Wrangler JK adjustment sleeve on the drag link, a weak component that is prone to failure on lifted Jeeps. The DHD Drag Link Sleeve provides more length, more adjustment and is more than twice as strong as the factory sleeve. The DHD Drag Link Sleeve is made in the USA.

The factory drag link adjustment sleeve works well in stock applications. But the additional stress of suspension lifts and larger tires often lead to the failure of this component. Once buckled or fractured, the factory sleeve must be replaced and will immediately disable the vehicle. Additionally, it is common to lengthen the drag link when installing a suspension lift. The thin wall and slotted structure of the stock sleeve becomes even weaker as it is extended, and becomes more prone to buckling and fracture.

The Dynatrac DHD Drag Link Sleeve replaces the stock sleeve on a factory JK drag link, substantially improving overall drag link durability. This provides lifted JKs with a very low cost, stronger drag-link option. The factory drag link is made from high-quality steel and is rigorously tested. Very few aftermarket steering linkage components are US-made or superior to the stock steering linkage.

The DHD Drag Link Sleeve from Dynatrac provides the additional drag-link length often needed to center the axle better under a Jeep Wrangler JK. The extra adjustment of the Dynatrac DHD sleeve allows JK owners to get the maximum travel out of the factory steering gear to achieve optimum maneuverability in tight off road obstacles, as well as everyday parking situations. The DHD sleeve is machined from billet 4130 heat-treated chromoly steel, and it is precision threaded to mate with the stock drag link components. It comes complete with heavy-duty clamps to form a single, rigid drag-link assembly ready to handle those hard rock obstacles.

rampagejk

Do you have picture of jeep that has All-New DHD Drag Link Sleeve™ from Dynatrac Provides Extended Adjustment Range ?

JAGS

Hooked
Check your math. :yup:

I counted 10 threads. Take the square root and then do some common core shit. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I saw three threads and Eddie noted 5 press releases? Maybe I missed something. [emoji12]

JeepDrum

They broke the OEM adjuster out in Moab right? It's nice to see more companies advancing because of necessity, and not because they want to sell things that people "think" they need.

Top Bottom