Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2016 SEMA BREAKING NEWS: NEW Dynatrac DHD Drag Link Sleeve

Here are a couple of shots of what this sleeve looks like. What I wish you could see is just how heavy it is as well.

yea I will pass for $200 at that price mine as well get the full Currie correct link system which I'm sure has its own DL sleeve
    IMG_7121.jpg
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Fresh Catch

Just got one!

Just pulled mine out of the box, it's a beast compared to the oem, 5 9/16 vs 7 1/8.

Wall thickness is almost double the thickness.