Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 SEMA : MyTop XJ Transformed Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Judesign View Post
    This is what happens when cousins hook up

Fresh Catch
    Great build! Interesting front-end. Maybe not exactly what I would do, but life would get pretty boring if we all liked the same thing. Personally, I like the square headlights. If you compare YJ sales to CJ sales, it would seem that I'm not alone.

Fresh Catch
    I want to like it so bad. But it comes across as some weird chinese matchbox knockoff because the proportions are just off enough between the 2 to cause some uncanny valley type feelings.
    2016 JKU

Nothing to rave about, but it's neat. I dig that color as well.

Douchebag
    I got a chance to meet Greg and he is a great guy and did an awesome amount of quality work. Seeing it in person it looks like it came from factory like that. Definitely different and got a great amount of buzz on the area. I prefer it 1000 times over the POS looking JK on 26" deep dish wheels, but that is just my opinion People also argued about the M715 and other Mopar concept builds and it was cool to see some different well done. Sicne Eddie posted this in a few days over 1000 views on this thread, so people either like it or hate it, but the formula seems to be working well to attract attention to their product.

The work Greg did is superb, great execution and a lot of work took place to make the parts fit well and look proportionate like grafting and modifying several parts like the hood and fender, bezels, etc. The base is a 15 Rubi, supercharged, and he is running 35's with stock Rubi suspension for teh time being. I got a chance to peek under the hood and here are a few pics:

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

20161102_131902.jpg
    Last edited by WJCO; 11-04-2016 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Restored original pictures.
    Edited Link Out.

Not sure why, but I kinda like it lol. I'd own this over any Starwood built shit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Should have got more details on the PullPal mount.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Caught the Bug
    The color is rad!

I'd have a hard time deciding whether or not to wave at this rig?

BTW what is with the one slot being painted? Second one I've seen like that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It looks a HELL of a lot better than a Fab Fours thing! At least it is a jeep grill!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast