Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2016 SEMA : Nitro Gear Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by NitroJeepGirl View Post
    I do. I do their marketing.
    OK. Thanks for being honest. Unfortunately our rules prohibit manufacturers or vendors from participating unless they are a paying advertiser. We'd love to have you here. You have a clean rig. I run nitro gears myself and have had no problems with them. Please contact admin if you'd like to join the forum here:

http://wayalife.com/sendmessage.php
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Welcome to WAL. Do you work for Nitro by chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    OK. Thanks for being honest. Unfortunately our rules prohibit manufacturers or vendors from participating unless they are a paying advertiser. We'd love to have you here. You have a clean rig. I run nitro gears myself and have had no problems with them. Please contact admin if you'd like to join the forum here:

http://wayalife.com/sendmessage.php
    I only joined because wayalife shared my Jeep. I'm don't intend to do any advertising as forums aren't really our target market.

I only joined because wayalife shared my Jeep. I'm don't intend to do any advertising as forums aren't really our target market.
    Well, again, thank you for your honesty. If you ever change your mind, you know where to find us.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Fresh Catch
    I'm a little confused... So I've got to pay to be a member here... Just because I work for Nitro? Even though I won't advertise here?

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreenmachine12 View Post
    Oh yeah. You can't market for Nitro on here unless Nitro becomes a paid vendor on Wayalife.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Little late for that now huh?

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

I'm a little confused... So I've got to pay to be a member here... Just because I work for Nitro? Even though I won't advertise here?
    Yes. This was the first rule that YOU agreed to when you signed up:

You understand that it is the policy of WAYALIFE.com to NOT allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, Jeep related businesses, competing websites or for-profit publications to participate on WAYALIFE.com unless they are a supporting advertiser. You also understand that WAYALIFE.com considers soliciting to include the contacting of members though private messages and/or though email as well as a user name, signature and/or user profile that contains a business name, phone number, email address, website URL or direct link back to it. Non-profit organizations are required to obtain permission from the administrators prior to participating on WAYALIFE.com.

I like the color. #nitrojeepgirllivesmatter

Wheeling Legend

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

No, but if you want to be a regular member here you need a username that is not reflective of your employer, and you must refrain from "advertising" your company's products or otherwise "pimping" them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheaffadelic View Post
    ive been watching this thing being built on instagram and just cant stand it... or the owner of it....
    I am with you. Walked right by it without stopping.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast