My JK is 10 Years Old Today. How long have you had yours?

GoldenJK

Ten years ago today 11/3/2006, I bought my 2007 Rubicon JK 2 Door and it was one of the first JKs on the road when they came out. Mine has evolved a few times over the years and gets better everyday. Went to 37s this year and like the jeep as much today as the day I bought it.

Curious how long others have owned their JK/JKU. When did you get yours?
IMG_1478213898.620477.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

Ten years ago today 11/3/2006, I bought my 2007 Rubicon JK 2 Door and it was one of the first JKs on the road when they came out. Mine has evolved a few times over the years and gets better everyday. Went to 37s this year and like the jeep as much today as the day I bought it.

View attachment 229458

Hey what did you end up doing with your front end? Did you ditch the whole thing and go with a pro rock?

I've had my 2014 for just shy of 2 years. It was used but only had 2900 miles on it.

w0hk6QW.jpg

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
ATTACH]229472[/ATTACH]
Traded my 2 door nov 11th 2015 for a soccer mom Sahara.
She has changed looked in almost a year. IMG_1478228387.014668.jpg
Here's my old 2 door had it almost 3 years. IMG_1478228577.705337.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1478228256.701995.jpg
    IMG_1478228256.701995.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

GoldenJK

Hey what did you end up doing with your front end? Did you ditch the whole thing and go with a pro rock?

Yep, went prorock, hydro steer, ARB and more. My Jk picture is before those mods. Super happy with it but wife gives me grief spending so much on a 10 year old jeep. Just wait till she sees the stretch and V8 that's gonna happen someday.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Yep, went prorock, hydro steer, ARB and more. My Jk picture is before those mods. Super happy with it but wife gives me grief spending so much on a 10 year old jeep. Just wait till she sees the stretch and V8 that's gonna happen someday.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats, man! AnvilJK told me you were in the process of doing that. If it makes your wife feel any better, I just bought a loaded one for my 99, lol. You can tell her 'See other people do this too and even on older vehicles.'

catahoula

Caught the Bug

View attachment 229458

Nice EVOLUTION of your rig!:thumb::beer:

Slimebones

'07's Forever

I too own an '07. Bought little over a year ago. Love this Jeep. Have been on numerous Colorado trails this year and a few in the Moab area. Have gone over the vehicle thoroughly now and it has treated me with many thrills in return. Almost "ZEN" like.
Dan: sounds like your transformation has come along nicely.

Top Bottom