Counterfeit manufacturers

Frydaddy

I find it odd that the U.S. Marshall Service served warrants for counterfeit goods. These type of investigations are normally done by Homeland Security Special Agents

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

I find it odd that the U.S. Marshall Service served warrants for counterfeit goods. These type of investigations are normally done by Homeland Security Special Agents

I thought Marshalls are usually the guys that serve warrants? DHS may be investigating but Im pretty sure it's normal for a Marshall to be involved in that capacity.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

That's all that you took from that article? Not the fact a Chinese company was blatantly stealing from an American company at one of the largest automotive shows. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I find it odd that the U.S. Marshall Service served warrants for counterfeit goods. These type of investigations are normally done by Homeland Security Special Agents.

^^Huh? Warrants for counterfeit goods?

This was a civil complaint and it is not strange to have a Marshall serve the summons/complaint and the court order, particularly when the temporary restraining order includes taking possession of property.

Last edited:

dannymalkin

Curious if anyone has found any info/names of the 5 other companies besides Unity 4wd that they made leave?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using WAYALIFE mobile app
The following are named in the court documents;

Changzhou Jiulong Auto Lamps Factory, Guangzhou Vcan Electronic Technology Co., Maxgrand Ltd., Sanmak Lighting Co., Shenzen Unisun Technology Co., and Unity 4wd Accessories Co.

Last edited:
Top Bottom