2016 SEMA : Switch Pros

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was good to see Switch Pros out at the SEMA show again and for 2016, they brought out a new module that allow for greater programming control, new labels, a cleaner fit on something like a Daystar A-pillar or other make switch panel and more.

20161104091828-297d3d47-me.jpg

20161104091825-5d952b40-me.jpg

20161104091830-8de1fc69-me.jpg

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Good to see them start to address the mounting solution. That was the biggest hurdle I could see with their system. :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hmmm? Maybe I'll finally address my electrical wiring nest. When does it come out? :thinking:

JDalcour

Ive been considereing them alot, that looks real sleek and im sure functions great. I have a nest of wires too.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
One of these days I will finally have to switch to this and ditch my sPod. Glad to see they are working on mounting solutions.

benatc1

Hooked
A Switch Pros is my next mod, need to get my lockers back hooked up. had some concerns about mounting but looks like there are plenty of options for that now

emkay

CAD modeling, CNC lasercutting, CNC bending, welding, some grinding, powdercoating :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAGS

Hooked
I'm happy with the location. Sure, could have looked a little more finished, but the switch panel in minimal as it is.

IMG_1478293616.188455.jpg

I think the Switch Pro is excellent. I just installed my last week. I wanted to install my to the left of the steering wheel side of the dash but for now I just installed it on my roll cage. My kids love it there. IMG_1478365637.247738.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I used two regular hose clamps. Painted the with satin black rattle can paint. Used rubber seal sheet to carve out the with of the hose gaskets and the back of the panel so I wouldn't scratch the cage.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom