Embedded Picture and Editing Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

geberhard

Douchebag
Moved from here originally: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?40632-2016-SEMA-MyTop-XJ-Transformed-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Unlimited

Reposting this. Kinda odd that the embedded pics did not show up on yesterday's post?? :idontknow::idontknow::idontknow::idontknow::idontknow::idontknow::idontknow::idontknow:

I got a chance to meet Greg and he is a great guy and did an awesome amount of quality work. Seeing it in person it looks like it came from factory like that. Definitely different and got a great amount of buzz on the area. I prefer it 1000 times over the POS looking JK on 26" deep dish wheels, but that is just my opinion :) People also argued about the M715 and other Mopar concept builds and it was cool to see some different well done. Sicne Eddie posted this in a few days over 1000 views on this thread, so people either like it or hate it, but the formula seems to be working well to attract attention to their product.

The work Greg did is superb, great execution and a lot of work took place to make the parts fit well and look proportionate like grafting and modifying several parts like the hood and fender, bezels, etc. The base is a 15 Rubi, supercharged, and he is running 35's with stock Rubi suspension for teh time being. I got a chance to peek under the hood and here are a few pics:
20161102_131902.jpg 20161102_131823.jpg 20161102_131812.jpg 20161102_131719.jpg 20161101_151338.jpg 20161101_151312.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Reposting this. Kinda odd that the embedded pics did not show up on yesterday's post?? :idontknow::idontknow::idontknow::idontknow::idontknow::idontknow::idontknow::idontknow:

I got a chance to meet Greg and he is a great guy and did an awesome amount of quality work. Seeing it in person it looks like it came from factory like that. Definitely different and got a great amount of buzz on the area. I prefer it 1000 times over the POS looking JK on 26" deep dish wheels, but that is just my opinion :) People also argued about the M715 and other Mopar concept builds and it was cool to see some different well done. Sicne Eddie posted this in a few days over 1000 views on this thread, so people either like it or hate it, but the formula seems to be working well to attract attention to their product.

The work Greg did is superb, great execution and a lot of work took place to make the parts fit well and look proportionate like grafting and modifying several parts like the hood and fender, bezels, etc. The base is a 15 Rubi, supercharged, and he is running 35's with stock Rubi suspension for teh time being. I got a chance to peek under the hood and here are a few pics:

Maybe if you hadn't edited out your photos this morning, they would still be showing up. Of course, if you hadn't, you wouldn't have been able to repost this hoping someone would care the 2nd time around. :naw:

geberhard

Douchebag
Maybe if you hadn't edited out your photos this morning, they would still be showing up. Of course, if you hadn't, you wouldn't have been able to repost this hoping someone would care the 2nd time around. :naw:

Eddie, I opened my post and tried editing as the pics are not showing. Please check my post, if you quote it, you can see the embedded IMG and tags (screenshot below). Just weird that the IMG tags to pics that are hosted on my photobucket did not show (see below).

quoteimg.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, I opened my post and tried editing as the pics are not showing. Please check my post, if you quote it, you can see the embedded IMG and tags (screenshot below). Just weird that the IMG tags to pics that are hosted on my photobucket did not show (see below).

View attachment 229520

I saw your pics yesterday. I am an admin and can see that you edited out your post at 8:33 am today. :naw:

geberhard

Douchebag
I saw your pics yesterday. I am an admin and can see that you edited out your post at 8:33 am today. :naw:

Yes, I believe anyone can see that I edited it at 8.33 without being an admin.
edited.jpg

Again, if you go to my post from yesterday, the pics did not show using comon IMG tags. I thought the tags were broken and re-saved it today.

You can see that the pics did not show on yesterday post using IMG tags, but today they show ONLY after I uploaded them to wayalife... I will try using img tags elsewhere as a test, thank you!

WJCO

Meme King

I saw the pics yesterday as well.

Also, I edited your signature this morning. Regardless of the benefits of of the non-profit group that you're apart of, soliciting isn't allowed here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I believe anyone can see that I edited it at 8.33 without being an admin.

LOL!! News to me that anyone can click on that 8:33 and get to see what you had originally posted and what you had edited for comparison :naw:

geberhard

Douchebag
Thanks do not mean to derail this thread 

Basically a regular user like myself can not see the pictures I posted yesterday. (they show blank). As an admin you can see them. You can also see that on my 8:33 edit this morning nothing change on the page all I did was click on edit, check if the IMG tags were correct and save the post again. Today I reposted by uploading the pictures to wayalife. Probably my fault for not knowing that I can not use a IMG tag what is pretty common on most forums...

Back on topic, cool XJK :D Would be curious on how your talk with Greg goes, he is a pretty cool guy.

geberhard

Douchebag
lol just found out that photobucket (the image hosting provider) is down, otherwise teh pcis shoudl have shown up,my bad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom