Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Just bought my current one. Plan to keep it until the frame disappears as a trail of rust taken away by the wind.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

They would have to come with an option for a Hemi for me to get rid of mine......besides mine is paid for now and this is the time to really have fun with it!

Sent from my QMV7A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm never getting rid of my 2015. I might get a JL after it's been out for 4 to 5 yrs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I will never get rid of my 16' JKU. I sold my CJ5 20 years ago after my oldest was born to pay off bills.

I wouldn't buy the first couple years. Let Jeep workout the kinks.

Appreciate all the feed back guys, sounds like the unanimous opinion is to hold on to the JK and I'm glad to hear it!
    ROXI | 2015 Jeep JKU Sahara White
    315 BFG KO2 | Teraflex 2.5 Coil Lift | Onyx AEV Pintlers | Rock Krawler Adjustable Front TB | AEV Geo Correction Brackets | JW Speaker EVO J |Alpine 9 Speaker with Sub & Pioneer AVH-x4800bs | AntennaX CB

I am literally chomping at the bit to buy a JL but have no intentions of selling or trading in my JK's. I also will place an order for one as soon as it is possible to do so. I've had more problems with my 2012 JK than I ever had with my 2007 so it's just a roll of the dice when it comes to first model year out problems. Or, at least to me anyway.

Does not make any seance to buy new release. I would wait a few years and in the mean time keep modified what i have.

I really want the JL in a p/u diesel... That being said there is NO way I heck ide give up my JK this one is almost paid off. It would be dumb for me to renew my payments. Now if I had oodles of cash burning a hole in my pocket hells yea I would buy one. Still wouldn't give up the JK tho.

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wouldn't sell my jk because it is the first vehicle I bought myself and spent a lot of sweat blood and beers building up. I have a long way to go before I finish building it. If that day ever comes. But I do see myself getting another jeep as a fun daily when the time comes.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JL

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrol View Post
    Appreciate all the feed back guys, sounds like the unanimous opinion is to hold on to the JK and I'm glad to hear it!

I have a '13 JK Sport with some mods. Very happy with it. But seriously considering switching to a Rubicon JL probably in year 2-3 and not putting more money into the JK.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast