2017 Jeep LED Head Lights

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I was not sure if pics were posted of the Jeep/Mopar LEDs on the 2017s. They are standard on Sahara and Rubicon. The fog lights are also LEDs. I was surprised that they were not the JW Speaker model that Mopar has a part number for.

Attachments

• IMG_2708.jpg
    IMG_2708.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 455

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
It's better! Clean white light output. I'll try to take some pics this evening. Long story but, My wife and I decided to trade our '14 Sahara in on an '17 JKUR Hard Rock yesterday. The dealer let me take the Sahara home to remove the lift and return it to stock and then drop it back off. So I'll take pics comparing the two vehicles. I want to begin a build thread soon.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I managed to get a couple pics of the LED light output while running an errand tonight.

Here's the low beams only
IMG_2715.jpg

Low beams with fog lights
IMG_2717.jpg

High beams
IMG_2718.jpg

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
It is much better than the standard lights. I have not been in a Wrangler with Trucklites or JWs so I can't speak to how they compare to those products.

Robertcrav

Here is another pic from my wife's new Hard Rock...the cutoff is really impressive and the output is close to my Sealed7 HIDs.. 1478615442093.jpg

Also a close up pulled from the net
1478615461710.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Those lights look great ! Been waiting for someone to finally post up who had a set of them.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Quadratec has updated their site and the Mopar LED options are now available. JW Speaker manufactures the one style and I'm not sure about these. Both styles are over $800 for a pair. :eek:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
On a serious note, I saw these lights at the 2016 SEMA show and they were really nice. I was glad to see Mopar using something all new and all their own as opposed to just running an existing re-branded aftermarket light.

MoxieMedic

I just watched the video Quadratec put out on these. You just proved to me how much I want them. Now I have to decide on headlights or a winch. My wife's going to kill me [emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I just watched the video Quadratec put out on these. You just proved to me how much I want them. Now I have to decide on headlights or a winch. My wife's going to kill me [emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well that decision should be pretty easy.. I can't think of a single situation that upgraded headlights have helped me out, a winch on the other hand..

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Really nice.....i'm in thye stealership tommorow ask the price for Europe to post it here and compare:crazyeyes:

Top Bottom