Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2016 SEMA : B&M Jeep JK Wrangler Manual Sport Shifter

Quote Originally Posted by sassmouth View Post
    Well after to speaking to B&M about my issue earlier this week, they have told me that that were going to add loctite and change out the screws they were using. They have responded promptly and overnighted a new shifter to me. I talked to their technical assistance personnel and i believe that they took this issue seriously.

However I cannot tell by looking at the replacement if the loctite was added or if the screw threads are different as the screw heads look the same as before. I physically checked the screws to see if i could turn them with a little force but none budged. Maybe what happened to the first shifter I had was an anomaly.

I will be installing the replacement sport shifter and hopefully it will hold up long term.
    Are the screws something you can verify by removing them if they have loctite and if not you can loctite them back in?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Are the screws something you can verify by removing them if they have loctite and if not you can loctite them back in?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    There are 8 screws in total with 4 being accessible. I checked them using a cut down allen wrench just to make sure that they were tight.
    Keeping the rubber side down

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345