How to clean bartact seat covers?

Learo2000GT

Good Afternoon Folks.

What is the best way to clean bartact seat covers? I usually use a steam cleaner and leave them on but the kids hammered them pretty good this time. I am thinking dry cleaner but was wondering if any one machine washes them or different approach. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

mstrofpuppets

I just put mine in the washer on the quick cycle with cold water. Hang and let air dry. Works great.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

aermid

I actually was curious about this because messing with my back seat this weekend to put the "tilt" mod in it was dusty to the touch. I sent them an email asking what they recommend. I know with tent/sleeping bag you gotta hand wash with something special to not risk messing up the waterproofing treatment to the material.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Bartact/Trek Armor are waterproof covers. I grab a towel get it really wet and wipe them down hard. It cleans everything off including mud and dust, probably a quick vacuum before that.
I take them of for winter so I can heat my ass on my leather seats. Before it put them away I throw in a wash. Do warm/cold wash and let them air dry, they look brand new after a wash.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom