Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poison spyder crushers

Been Around the Block jeepsterchris's Avatar
    My front aluminum Crushers were a breeze to install and fit great...have't done the rears yet, due to a bout with laziness...

I'll probably just spend the extra $60 and get a good nutzert tool when I get ready to put the rears on...

Just follow the directions. Read them twice before you start!!

20161008_110654.jpg
    Jeepster Chris
    Queen Creek, AZ
    '14 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, '08 Wrangler, '08 Commander, '73 Commando, '68 Jeepster...It's a sickness...

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by rtbksmith View Post
    I had them on one of my Jeeps a few years back. I absolutely hated them. There are so many other alternatives that are much cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Think you could maybe tell us why you absolutely hated them?

I like these and the Metal Cloak fenders.

Been Around the Block allwhitejeeps's Avatar
    Tightening the bolts were the hardest part for me. especially if you are continuously taking them off and on to make adjustments if you wanted them to be aligned perfect like me. In my opinion they are a great product and definetely look the best compared to others.
    2013 JKUR 4.5 short arm lift
    Evo 1/4 pounder with stinger
    Evo Rock sliders w/ skins

Great product ive had 2 sets, install is straight foreword,easy with 2 people, will have take a full day to do it right

If your not living and having fun,your dead already

I recall it being tedious with all the test mounting and unmounting. And I didn't have a right angle drill so I left out a couple bolts on the rear inner braces.

It is kinda tedious,if you do it more than once it gets easier,its my third time

If your not living and having fun,your dead already

buddy of mine did his fronts last week, took him all day. it's a day long project for sure-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12