2015 OEM Nav Unit for Sale RHB 430N (Denver, CO)

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I have my 2015 RHB 430N for sale. These go for about $850-1200 on ebay it looked like, so I'm asking $800 OBO. Willing to ship on your dime. Unit is in perfect working order, just swapping out for something else. Haven't pulled it out yet, probably this coming weekend so it'll be at least next week until I can ship.

WJCO

Meme King
I have my 2015 RHB 430N for sale. These go for about $850-1200 on ebay it looked like, so I'm asking $800 OBO. Willing to ship on your dime. Unit is in perfect working order, just swapping out for something else. Haven't pulled it out yet, probably this coming weekend so it'll be at least next week until I can ship.

Good luck with the sell, man. We're actually considering something like that. Although that is a good price, not sure we can shake it right now.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Forgot to mention that I'll be including a unlock module that enables nav in motion and a backup camera input. Cant remember which one it is but it cost like $250, and it will be included free

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Still want one of these, but after just installing....well recently my alpine ILX-007 I cant justify switching again.

Evil

Would this work in a 2013 Sahara, what would need to be done to install

This should work in your 2013. From 13 on they come with dual antennas so one plug runs your satalite radio and GPS. UConnect is a whole different hook up but this should be a plug and play for your Jeep.

H8, if you want to sell the lockpik separate let me know.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
This should work in your 2013. From 13 on they come with dual antennas so one plug runs your satalite radio and GPS. UConnect is a whole different hook up but this should be a plug and play for your Jeep.

H8, if you want to sell the lockpik separate let me know.

Will do!

Top Bottom