Bountiful, Utah Weekend Day Trip 11-5

RK-JK2014

This was a great trail, that tested our flex and our rollover angle. (Actually, no one rolled, but there was some pucker factor for sure!) The trail also narrowed quickly and with nowhere to go but forward we came away with some character building pin-stripes due to the Scrub Oak.:grayno: Overall it was a great day!
FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender-01 (2).jpg FullSizeRender-01.jpg FullSizeRender-02 (2).jpg FullSizeRender-02.jpg FullSizeRender-03 (2).jpg FullSizeRender-03.jpg FullSizeRender-04 (2).jpg FullSizeRender-04.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Looks Like fun! Thanks for sharing! Love seeing ACTUAL wheeling posts... but then again, I live in a part of the country where a guy cant sell an Evo 1/4 pounder for $250 because the mass majority of jeep owners don't want a bumper that "doesn't match the fenders" :cheesy:

Jeep looks awesome. :thumb:Looks like a fun trail. Ive lived in Salt Lake for a long time and Ive never made my way up to that area. I should have the lift and tire on the JK next week. Id be down to go next time you head up. Im just out in west jordan.

Top Bottom