Newb

Rubicon310

Hello forum!

My name is Ivan, I live in San Pedro, Ca. I'm new to this forum and new to the jeep world. I come from the Toyota world. More specifically, TTORA. I recently sold my Tacoma that I loved so much. It was highly modified. I then purchased a 2016 Rubicon Unlimited and 35 days later I lifted it. I went with a TeraFlex 3 inch lift, now regretting it and wishing I would of gone with a 2.5 inch spring lift. Anyhow, I'll post more about my problems with this lift in another thread.

Hope to become an active member here and possibly join you guys on trail runs.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! I just responded to your PM and see you already beat me to the punch. Good to have you here :cool:

Rubicon310

Thank you all!

A little bit about me, I'm 32 and not a hard core rock crawler. I love to take my family camping, quad riding and exploring trails. I've never tackled difficult trails, mostly moderate trails. I own a cabin in our local mountains and we love exploring the back roads. My rig will not be set up no where near like my Tacoma was. I will probably end up with 33's or possibly 35's, that would be the max tire size I would consider.

I'm a pool guy and love to learn about my vehicles. I will make mistakes but what's learning if you're not making mistakes.

Thanks again for such a warm welcome!

MoxieMedic

Welcome. You'll be much happier with the 35's. You already put the lift on for them. The 33's really aren't much larger than the stock Rubicon tires, and the Rubicon will handle them well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom