Jeep 2500 Pickup Truck Coming in the Future??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Without question, this is just rumor but I just got word that FCA is kicking around the idea of making a 2500 version of the upcoming Jeep JP pickup truck. From what I am told, it'll be available with a stronger frame, a Cummins diesel engine and 8-lug 60 axles front and rear axles. If it were to become a reality, it'd be something we might see a few years after the release of the all new JP truck that's slated to hit the showroom floors in late 2018. Again, this is all just stuff I'm hearing in the rumor mill but I'd love to hear what you think about it. :yup:

20161101224830-00ece5b8-me.jpg

pop2tu

I was torn between my JKU and a crew cab ram, this would have made my decision alot easier. 2500 Jeep, is a must have!

Jackal01

Without question I would buy one. If it came in time before I do a LS swap, I would scrap that and buy this truck...if it's anything like the crew chief of course.

jeeeep

Hooked
I'd want one.
but with fca's current design trend, that may be in the upper end of the luxury truck market and that would price it out of range for me.
I'm still wondering where they're going to come out on pricing for the Wagoneer

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
If it looks like the current concepts floating around the internet I'd consider buying one. I'd hope that it would be in the same price range as the Ram 2500.

Top Bottom