MCE Generation 2 Fenders

Napalm

While these are great looking fenders, I cannot justify spending $750 on something that I could chop my factory flares to look just like.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I like them. Ordering a set for my Jeep. IMO the previous MCE flares like Mel ran on Evolander were too wide for my liking, and I didn't care for the marker light location. These new Gen II flares delete the marker light from the flare, and are narrow. My factory cut flares do the job, but these definitely look better IMO. Just know that they are an appearance item and nothing more.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
They look really good BUT as JAGS said I really can't see spending $700+ on flares. Its the main reason I never bought the bushwackers and such.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
They look really good BUT as JAGS said I really can't see spending $700+ on flares. Its the main reason I never bought the bushwackers and such.

I have to agree that $750 is a lot for an appearance mod. Good thing I only need the fronts! Half the cost but I guess still what many would call a bit much for a mod that doesn't really do anything.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have to agree that $750 is a lot for an appearance mod. Good thing I only need the fronts! Half the cost but I guess still what many would call a bit much for a mod that doesn't really do anything.

Yea it is a lot just for an appearance mod. The MCE fenders are really nice quality tho so they are worth the price. I personally would rather just save this as a last ditch mod, similar to the Evo fender liners, for when I have nothing else to buy lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Having seen MCE fenders in person, I can tell you that they really are nice and maybe the nicest of all the aftermarket non-steel/aluminum ones you can buy. Also, the guys at MCE are super nice and I have nothing bad to say about them. If anyone were truly interested in buying a set, I would definitely recommend them. Me personally, I have been running trimmed fenders for almost 10 years now and will continue to do so if only because I like the look of them better and they're free. Although, these new narrower fenders do look real nice too.

Top Bottom