Veterans Day Salute

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Happy Veterans Day to those that have served with me and those that continue to serve!

U.S. Coast Guard 2014-15

IMG_1478864535.699478.jpg .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

mstraw9379

Thank you to all who sacrifice so much for our country. To those I've served with and those who are currently serving. You deserve our sincerest gratitude.

US Navy 1992-2014 (Retired)

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Happy Veterans Day to those that have served with me and those that continue to serve!

U.S. Coast Guard 2014-15

View attachment 230395 .

And I finally understand the origin of your screen name

Huge thank you to all the vets. I know words fall woefully short of expressing the gratitude you deserve for the sacrifices made.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

SPOOOBY

Big wave to all our Veterans and active military, happy Veterans day [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

If your not living and having fun,your dead already

RebelconJk

Cheers to all the Veterans that are serving, and have served our country! Thank you for your service to our country! :usa-flag:

DiggerJKU

Thank You to all the veterans around the world and from other countries as well. My Canadian friends are also honoring today so I'd like to share my support to ALL the vets. THANK YOU!

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Thank you to all those that served and still serve. I also thank those who support us. It means a lot.

-USN 2006-Present

Top Bottom