SwampDog Gets His Wings Clipped

swampdog

Haven't been on much lately, work has been crazy. Anyways, daily driving the JKU that I was thrashing routinely on the weekends was not working out for me. I have been driving much more for work lately and the jeep was just not making much sense considering my current situation.

Sadly, I sold the jeep and went from this... IMG_1478879807.632694.jpg

to this...

IMG_1478879830.360772.jpg

It's a 2015 4Runner SR5 2WD with 17,000 miles. So, being a 2wd, this ride will not see much in the realm of upgrades other than stereo, wheels / tires, window tint and possibly a Gobi rack. In order to get my trail fix, I hope to get an already modified CJ / YJ beater in the next 6 months that can sit when it breaks and won't hold me back from my responsibilities at home and work. Hopefully work calms down soon and i can get back to spending some more time back on the WAL forums.

WJCO

Meme King
We're going to miss you, bro. But completely understand. Keep in touch for sure. You could always buy a cheap WJ or XJ and bash on that shit from time to time.

swampdog

We're going to miss you, bro. But completely understand. Keep in touch for sure. You could always buy a cheap WJ or XJ and bash on that shit from time to time.

So, 4Runner drivers are getting out on the other side of the WAL border wall? Hahaha

I plan on sticking around here, I've met too many good people not to. Once I get some old iron I'll need help. Someone will have to explain to me what a carburetor is...

Ddays

Hooked
So, 4Runner drivers are getting out on the other side of the WAL border wall? Hahaha

I plan on sticking around here, I've met too many good people not to. Once I get some old iron I'll need help. Someone will have to explain to me what a carburetor is...

Hahaha....and points, condensers, coils, mechanical fuel pumps, :crazyeyes:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Bummer for sure but you'll be back in one before you know it. And at least you didn't get a Prius.

WJCO

Meme King

Lol. Glad to hear you'll still be hanging around. :thumb:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
next time im down in NC ill swing bye and give you a ride so it makes you buy a jeep again! sorry to hear tho :brows:

Draconianwinter

Sucks you sold your jeep. Be safe . Hopefully see you on the trails soon

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
I figured we would be getting a post like this. Too many opportunities for smart ass comments and I didn't see any from you. Good luck and stay connected.

Top Bottom