What Size Wheels?

BillyGoatt

So, I got in my car this morning and noticed the center cap on one of my wheels was missing. This made me decide that it's time to upgrade my wheels. What size should I get for a TJ Sahara with no lift?

10abadilla/jk

Car? Is that all you use it for? If so your better off sticking with the same size that is on there now. I believe it is a 15x8 rim and 5x4.5 lug pattern. Again if you use it as a "car" I wouldn't run anything bigger than 235/75r15

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
So, I got in my car this morning and noticed the center cap on one of my wheels was missing. This made me decide that it's time to upgrade my wheels. What size should I get for a TJ Sahara with no lift?

You should run 40 inch tires with that setup. Lots of information on the internet about it and people really believe that it is normal to do so. Please be sure to also get back to us about how it goes. We want a play by play of the adventures you have. We can learn a lot here.

BillyGoatt

You should run 40 inch tires with that setup. Lots of information on the internet about it and people really believe that it is normal to do so. Please be sure to also get back to us about how it goes. We want a play by play of the adventures you have. We can learn a lot here.

>40 inch tires
>no lift
Haha

Top Bottom