My Build So Far. Any Suggestions?

Chris Wulforst

Hey, I have a 2012 Jeep jku with a 4.5 inch lift with 35 inch Deegan 38 Tires. I have the light bar and dual pods on each side. I am installing the poison spyder crusher flares and I am putting the rears on tomorrow. Any suggestions on back bumpers with tire carriers? Pictures would be awesome! On the inside I had custom red and black leather seats and a superchip installed so I can manage the way the jeep rides. Future mods: Back bumper andr tire carrier, 37 inch tires, 1.5 inch wheel spacers, poison spyder differential cover, head expulsion hood, wild boar grill, and hid projectors. Please post any suggestions and feel free to post your Jk build down below!

Attachments

• IMG_5677.jpg
    IMG_5677.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_5678.jpg
    IMG_5678.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 76

Coop

Caught the Bug
Check out LoD back bumpers with tire carrier. Very sturdy and can open with rear gate or not. Don't forget a winch if you plan on some serious off road. Warn is recommended but expensive. Worth the cost when you need it. Maybe delay the cosmetics for the winch. Oil pan armor with trans protection. Maybe a beefier trans crossmember to support the weight of the jeep if you high center. C gussets. All depends on how you plan to use your jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Like COOP said, mods depend on what you're expecting to do with your Jeep. Are you going to do Black level trails? If so better get good armor & some kind of good rock rails. Just trails & such, then that's different too. What are you expecting to do?

Top Bottom