Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking the Plunge!

Nice looking rig. I'm planning to go with 37" Toyos as well, but no higher. I'm betting a top dollar suspension system like that rides nice... Me want...

Been Around the Block Rubicon310's Avatar
    Very cool video! Will continue to follow this thread for updates! I'm in the process of building mine up but I'm only going up to 37 inch tires. Your rig is looking great so far!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    Nice looking rig. I'm planning to go with 37" Toyos as well, but no higher. I'm betting a top dollar suspension system like that rides nice... Me want...
    Rides very nice........surprisingly so. I can't think of another suspension system that allows sustained fast driving over whoops and extreme articulation for crawling in the rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon310 View Post
    Very cool video! Will continue to follow this thread for updates! I'm in the process of building mine up but I'm only going up to 37 inch tires. Your rig is looking great so far!

Thanks -- glad you liked the vid. Have you started a build thread? Would love to see your project come to fruition!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Returned to Offroad Evolution for the 500 mile check/re-torque after the DTD installation:

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2788 (1).jpg

Ace ORE mechanic, Ricky (seen under the JK in the first and last photos) found the source of "clunking" noises and quickly eliminated them. Nice job!

A couple of non-performance items added....

to dress up the JK a little....

EVO splash shield:

IMG_2789.jpg

LED tail lamps:

IMG_2790.jpg

Phase I is officially done. It's exactly where I want to be for the time being. In this configuration I can continue running in the 2017 Jeep Jamborees I've signed up for (including Rubicon).

I'll run the snot out of the 3.6 and stock Rubicon axles this year and I've decided to merge Phases II and III (Pro Rocks/40's and Hemi/Atlas II respectively) in the November timeframe.

IMG_2664.jpg

Your phase 1 is my phase 5 or so Looks good man. Should be a lot of fun this summer.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Knows a Thing or Two ScoobyCarolanNC's Avatar
    Damn dude looking good. Quick question: Is there a filter in the snorkel you have to change?

Sent from my duck blind.

Taking the Plunge!

Cool license plate! The Jeep is looking good! Sounds like you have a fun year planned out.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks sweet for being phase 1. Meaning you have done a bell of a lot more than I have in all my phases lol.

Sent from my KFSAWI using WAYALIFE mobile app
    .________
    /l_|,[_____],
    l--|--L --OlllllllO-
    ()_)()_)--o--)_)

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast