LS Burnout - Gearing talk

Brute

Hooked
After watching the video, there were several more videos choices; one of which shows a Jeep high centered...they eventually winch it off the rock. They wrapped the synthetic winch line around a rock & hooked it onto itself...without using a strap or tree saver, usually a very bad idea. It eventually dragged the winch line under the rock...I'm not sure how they freed it, since the clip ended...this is a good example of bad winch technique

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2Cross

Caught the Bug
After watching the video, there were several more videos choices; one of which shows a Jeep high centered...they eventually winch it off the rock. They wrapped the synthetic winch line around a rock & hooked it onto itself...without using a strap or tree saver, usually a very bad idea. It eventually dragged the winch line under the rock...I'm not sure how they freed it, since the clip ended...this is a good example of bad winch technique

Huh

Wrong thread? I want to see what you're talking about now though

Brute

Hooked
Huh

Wrong thread? I want to see what you're talking about now though

Apparently the video has been removed...

Apparently it's my computer...after watching the LS Burnout clip. you will see choices for several more Mo Tech you tube clips...click on the LS3 JKU on a rock...

Last edited:
Top Bottom