Atx slabs

Jeepmedic308

Im about to order some slabs for my 14' jkur. Im ordering the 8x6.5 pattern for my 60/60 set of pro rocks that i will also order. I found some for $335 with a -38mm offset, 3.5 backspace, and 125.50 hub bore. I was just wanting to see if you guys knew of any known problems before i ordered these...or if there was a different offset or backspace option i should go with. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Im about to order some slabs for my 14' jkur. Im ordering the 8x6.5 pattern for my 60/60 set of pro rocks that i will also order. I found some for $335 with a -38mm offset, 3.5 backspace, and 125.50 hub bore. I was just wanting to see if you guys knew of any known problems before i ordered these...or if there was a different offset or backspace option i should go with. Thanks

i'm not sure but that hub bore size seems too big, aren't the ProROck 60 bore at 3.125" which would make the bore size 79.375?

Coop

Caught the Bug

Call Steve at Dynatrac for the wheel/hub bore size. +1 (714) 596-4461.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
The 17" x 9" 8 lug ATX Slabs have been installed on MANY sets of Dynatrac ProRock 60 and 80 axles, and even Mopar/Spicer UD60 axles. You should not have a problem just ordering up a set of 8x6.5" lug pattern Slabs from a reputable vendor (Offroad Evolution sells them for buy 4 get the 5th free @ $395/wheel) without having to measure anything. It's been done so many times that we know it works and fits.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The 17" x 9" 8 lug ATX Slabs have been installed on MANY sets of Dynatrac ProRock 60 and 80 axles, and even Mopar/Spicer UD60 axles. You should not have a problem just ordering up a set of 8x6.5" lug pattern Slabs from a reputable vendor (Offroad Evolution sells them for buy 4 get the 5th free @ $395/wheel) without having to measure anything. It's been done so many times that we know it works and fits.

Yup, it's what we're running.

Jeepmedic308

Awesome..thanks fellas. I also saw that they say "off road use only" but ive seen a ton of people driving them down the street. Do you guys know of anybody actually have a problem with them on the highway?

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Awesome..thanks fellas. I also saw that they say "off road use only" but ive seen a ton of people driving them down the street. Do you guys know of anybody actually have a problem with them on the highway?

You will have no problem with driving them on the highway. Since they are non-DOT approved aftermarket wheel, KMC (and most other manufacturers of many aftermarket parts) will put "off-road use only" as a legal disclaimer to basically say they are not responsible for anything that happens as a result of running aftermarket parts on your street driven vehicle. These wheels are significantly stronger than your typical everyday average wheel. Just make sure you torque the beadlock ring bolts after the first 50-100 miles of street driving, and again about every month or so.

Last edited:

Jeepmedic308

You will have no problem with driving them on the highway. Since they are non-DOT approved aftermarket wheel, KMC (and most other manufacturers of many aftermarket parts) will put "off-road use only" as a legal disclaimer to basically say they are not responsible for anything that happens as a result of running aftermarket parts on your street driven vehicle. These wheels are significantly stronger than your typical everyday average wheel. Just make sure you torque the beadlock ring bolts after the first 50-100 miles of street driving, and again about every month or so.
Great. Thanks

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
This is good to know. Exactly what I'll be running in a few months, if all goes as planned (fingers crossed)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Mike,

I picked up the jeep 100 miles after installing them, let ALL of the air out of the tires, retorque the ring bolts, air them up a bit, set down the jeep, and finish airing up.

I do the same thing every tire rotation, though it's most likely overkill because after the first retorque after installing the tires, I have yet to have 1 bolt move/need retorque. But I still check every bolt, every 3k!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom