Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WAYALIFE 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Runs

Cool WAYALIFE 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Runs

For those of you who've been coming out to Moab with us year in and year out, you know that group size has become a growing problem (no pun intended). So, while we will still allow anyone to join us, there are a few things that we're going to establish as minimum requirements.

1. Tow points front and rear
    2. Rocker Guards
    3. 35" Tires - MINIMUM
    4. Lockers front and rear
    5. ALL Project-JK decals (windshield, side logos, rear fenders, etc./Black windshield decals not allowed)
    6. NO decals from other websites or manufacturers who do not support us

I hate to be so strict about this but past experience has shown us that having rules like this makes a day out on the trail better for everyone. Also, I am sorry to say that due to the extreme size of our groups, we will only be able be to focus filming about the first 10 Jeeps in group. We are asking that people help us along by purposefully changing up their positions throughout the runs so that everyone gets a chance to be on film, however, we cannot guarantee anything. Please note that we are expecting everyone to be somewhat capable and experienced and for the most part, we will be asking that you spot yourselves and help others nearby as needed.

We'll be announcing runs later. Please let us know if you have any questions or if you think you might be able to join us for a run or two.

-
    Eddie, Vince and I will be there and would love to join you for a run or two. Rules, yes, I'm a military guy and I like them!

Quote Originally Posted by CALIJK View Post
    Eddie, Vince and I will be there and would love to join you for a run or two. Rules, yes, I'm a military guy and I like them!
    cool, should be a good time

The wife and I are planning on making it to EJS this year again. More than likely going to stay at the KOA again.
    Smittybilt Front SRC Bumper with Winch Mount, Smittybilt Rear SRC Bumper with Swing Away Tire Carrier, Smittybilt SRC Rocker Guards Smittybilt 8000LBS winch, TeraFlex 4" Suspension System with full flex arms and TeraFlex steering stabilizer, Rancho RS9000XL shocks, Rancho MyRide Wireless Controller, Hella 500 drive lights mounted on custom brackets, 315x75R16 BFGOODRICH TA KO, 16x8 Steel Rock Crawler wheels, AEV ProCal Module, Rock Lights, Daystar lower dash panel with red and blue swtich.

2. Rocker Guards
    3. 35" Tires - MINIMUM
    5. ALL Project-JK decals (windshield, side logos, rear fenders, etc./Black windshield decals not allowed)

hmmmm i´m so sad,
    how long does it take to upgrade a rental jeep?
    ok i know its inpossible

i hope to meet some of you in MOAB.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Mücke76 View Post
    2. Rocker Guards
    3. 35" Tires - MINIMUM

hmmmm i´m so sad,
    how long does it take to upgrade a rental jeep?
    ok i know its inpossible

i hope to meet some of you in MOAB.

Alex
    if you're serious about coming out, we'll definitely try to make at least one or two days that's easy and open to everyone.

-

Decals

Hey Eddie, I just tried to order Project JK windshield decals but the only colors available are yellow and flat black. I'm not too excited about yellow, can I use the flat black?

Quote Originally Posted by CALIJK View Post
    Hey Eddie, I just tried to order Project JK windshield decals but the only colors available are yellow and flat black. I'm not too excited about yellow, can I use the flat black?
    LOL!! we have more decals on order and they should be in by the end of the week. we would prefer that you run white or silver

-
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL!! we have more decals on order and they should be in by the end of the week. we would prefer that you run white or silver
    OK; thanks. I'll check back later to get the white. Obviously, I've got plenty of time, but did not want to forget...

35" tires

This is prob a stupid question but i must ask, will 34" tires do for the requirements?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast