How many posts do I have to have before I can be an asshole on WOL?

1eviljk

How many posts do I have to have before I can be an asshole on WOL? I want to fit in like the rest of the guys on the forum but I don't want to bend the rules.

WJCO

Meme King
How many posts do I have to have before I can be an asshole on WOL? I want to fit in like the rest of the guys on the forum but I don't want to bend the rules.

Freedom of speech here. You can post whatever you'd like as long as it doesn't violate the owners' rules. :thumb:

If someone breaks the rules, you can call them out. However, if you're insinuating that we're all 'assholes' for calling this guy out, you may find yourself joining him, lol.

1eviljk

ahahahahaha fuck yeah! I'll by hated by everyone in every forum and Facebook group by this evening now that I'm on my post number 3 on here.

1eviljk

looks likee my fif post....

Attachments

• aac233e474c4b697e14ccebbbcc8bf647dec24277871ff43c15926f6d0479c93.jpg
    aac233e474c4b697e14ccebbbcc8bf647dec24277871ff43c15926f6d0479c93.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 530

1eviljk

I heard through the great vine that cock riding certain mfg's get you free parts as a WOL Member and well, don't we all like free.... My goal is to have a well Built Jeep like Eddies, man that thing is sweet. Any tips on how to get there?

WJCO

Meme King
I heard through the great vine that cock riding certain mfg's get you free parts as a WOL Member and well, don't we all like free.... My goal is to have a well Built Jeep like Eddies, man that thing is sweet. Any tips on how to get there?

There it is. I had a feeling something like this was coming. You are a Google web master, clearly. But you are sadly not very original. Run along and tell your friends how badass you are now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I heard through the great vine that cock riding certain mfg's get you free parts as a WOL Member and well, don't we all like free....

Well you know, if it was said on the internet, it's gotta be true. :yup:

My goal is to have a well Built Jeep like Eddies, man that thing is sweet. Any tips on how to get there?

You bet, get a job, work hard and save your pennies. :thumb:

Top Bottom