Installing reel 1350/ dynatrac pro grips/ evo no limits sway bar release!

bholder817

So I am gonna challenge myself and see if I can get all three of these done tomorrow. Any advice is appreciated! Never done any of them so let me know some tips/pointers! Thank you in advance.
Barry

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bholder817

I read that I need to replace the front pinion nut. I have it on order should be here in the a.m. Is it a big deal if I reuse the original? I am curious. I have a new one on the way so I will replace it. Just curious why it needs replaced.

Ddays

Hooked
Installing Pro-Grips is just like changing your brakes. Only additional step is adding the extended bracket that holds the calipers a little further out. Like m00S3 said, the no limits is stupid easy.
Drive shaft pretty easy, but honestly I can't answer the question on re-using the nut. If in doubt replace I guess since you already have one on the way.

J

JKDream

I read that I need to replace the front pinion nut. I have it on order should be here in the a.m. Is it a big deal if I reuse the original? I am curious. I have a new one on the way so I will replace it. Just curious why it needs replaced.

You can re-use the pinion nut, there's no issues there.
Just make sure you re-torque it to the same preload, otherwise your backlash will change from however it was previously set.

Top Bottom